Saturday 7 June 2014

Space NK Shop

 
  
I recently made a trip to the much loved Space NK to purchase a few items I have wanted to try for a while. Kevyn aucoin candle light highlighter and Chantecaille future skin foundation. I was also lucky enough to try out a few samples of the beautiful Tocca fragrance range. So lets get started....

Chantecaille future skin foundation:

The much raved about future skin foundation from chantecaille is a oil free gel formula which blends in to the skin ever so effortlessly. I would say this foundation is from medium to full coverage (you can always build on the coverage.) The gel like formula contains 60% charged water, seaweed, aloe, chamomile, arnica, rosemary, green tea and rice bran to help prevent oxidation. Upon reading the ingredients I knew I had to have this because of the soothing and calming ingredients such as arnica which helps to calm irritation. Once applied it gives a lovely dewy finish without looking oily which is definitely a thumbs up for me. It seems to perfect the skin once applied going on like a veil letting your natural skin shine through. A lot of the times most foundations seem to oxidise giving a totally different shade to when first applied not this one even after a good few hours the shade is the same as to when first applied. (Available at Space NK Future Skin Foundation 30g £58-£60)

Kevyn aucoin celestial powder- candle light:

I truly have no words to describe the perfection of this product. It gives the most gorgeous soft glow. The powder has a lovely velvety texture once applied it gives the perfect glow without chunks of glitter. I like to apply this highlighter on my forehead, cheeks and along my nose for a natural looking sheen. The packaging of this product is so sleek and high tech I love the fact that it comes in a tiny velvet pouch too. (Available at Space NK Celestial Powder- Candle light £35)

Tocca eau de parfum:

Once I stumbled over to the Tocca eau de parfum range I knew I had myself in a dilemma. I was lucky enough to pick up a few samples of the ones I liked the most.

Stella:

Blood orange, spicy lily, white freesia, wild diamond orchids, sheer musk and sandalwood. A mysterious fragrance with the deep scent of blood orange and spicy lily. This fragrance smells spicy and fresh at the same time I feel that this would be a perfect summer scent for the evening. (Available at Space NK 50 ml £54)

Brigitte:

Saffron, ginger, morrocan rose and panettone. An intoxicating, warm and spicy fragrance from Tocca. This fragrance smells warm and spicy but at the same time it smells very feminine and musky. A winner for me! (Available at Liberty 50 ml £58)

Giulietta:

Ylang ylang, green apple, pink tulips, lilly of the valley, vanilla orchid and lilac. A sweet, floral and clean scent. The perfect fragrance to play safe as there is nothing to not like about it. Its floral but not over powering. A great fragrance to wear on a warm summers day. (Available at Liberty 50 ml £58)




No comments:

Post a Comment