Thursday 12 June 2014

Favourite Lip Trio- Charlotte Tilbury


 
 After all the brilliant reviews and constant research I knew I had to take a trip to the near by Selfridges and get myself over to the Charlotte Tilbury counter. I love the way the brand focuses on creating a variety of looks with colours that really compliment each other. Upon my visit I picked up a lip trio from the uptown girl range which is a beautiful nude/dusty pink colour.

Lip Cheat re-shape & re-size lip liner- Pink Venus:

The name of this lip liner says it all. It really is a lip cheat liner! You can shape your lips as to how you please with this. It has a rich formula which helps the lip liner to glide on effortlessly to create the perfect shape your after. (Available at Selfridges £16.00)

K.I.S.S.I.N.G lipstick- Bitch Perfect: 

This lipstick is immensely moisturising and creamy it is said to be enriched with anti-oxidants which help to protect lips from UV damage. Its smooth, hydrating and has a lovely vanilla scent. (Available at Selfridges £23.00) 

Lip Lustre luxe colour-lasting lip lacquer- Sweet Stiletto:

Wow... Is all I can say! This lip lacquer really gives a 3D effect and enhances the shade of the lipstick once applied over. I find that the lip lacquer helps the whole lip combo to last even longer.  (Available at Selfridges £16.50) 

The packaging looks very lavish and glamorous. I am obsessed with this lip combo hence why I'll soon be re-purchasing the lip cheat liner. This shade is so sophisticated and can be worn at any time of the day.

2 comments:

  1. It has definitely been well-loved! I'm twisting and turning on what shade to get ... but I think I'm leaning more towards Pink Venus. So difficult!

    Alice x {My Beauty Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alice, Pink Venus is an awesome shade I highly recommend it! And by the way your blog is amazing!

    Sabina x

    ReplyDelete