Friday 13 June 2014

The Pink Crush

 
Whilst browsing over a few pink nail paints that I will be reviewing today it occurred to me how versatile the colour pink is.. whether its a rose pink blush, fuchsia pink lipstick or a peachy pink nail paint I am totally comfortable with it. However, that may only be the case because I am pink obsessed! We all have a colour that really cheers us up on our glum days.. Here goes a review for some pretty pinks I'm totally loving this summer!
 
Rimmel London 60 Seconds- 415 Instyle Coral:
 
Although this is a coral colour it has a subtle tone of pink that helps to tone down the brightness of the coral which makes this nail paint easy to wear with anything. It goes on smoothly and really does dry within 60 seconds. On me this nail paint seems to last three days before it starts to chip but hey I don't mind considering how beautifully priced this stuff is! (Available at Boots £3.69)
 
L'Oreal Color Riche- 202 Marie Antoinette:
 
I love the formula of L'Oreal's nail paints they go on smoothly and dry fairly quickly nothing to fault really. Marie Antoinette is the perfect colour to have the 'My nails but better look'. It has a lovely high shine kind of feel and really makes me feel polished up once applied. (Available at Boots £4.99)
 
Revlon- 270 Cherries In The Snow:
 
We may need some drum rolls at this point! I love everything about Revlon nail paints from the formula to the colours to the consistency. They really do speak for themselves they are just faultless. This specific colour cherries in the snow from Revlon is a gorgeous deep cherry pink which I find seems to last more than a week for me. It goes on smoothly and dries ever so quickly. Also two coats are more than enough to get the perfect cherries in the snow colour. (Available at Boots £6.49)
 
Revlon- Tea Rose:
 
I find this colour is a clash between purple and pink (more on the pink side than purple). Again it lasts over a week and you only need two coats to get the perfect colour as with all Revlon nail paints. This colour just gives a real 'diva' feel once applied its vibrant, glossy and what's more than the fact that it smells like roses once dried! (Available at Boots £6.49)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment