Friday 10 April 2015

Khiels Vetiver and Black Tea Eau De Toilette - #FRAGRANCEFRIDAYS

 Khiels Vetiver and Black Tea is very different from my usual kind of fragrances. No rosiness or sweetness up in here its a straight up crisp, cool and earthy scent. Something that I love layering on for the rainy days. I've almost used up half the bottle already and I cannot deny the attraction that I have with this dinky little bottle every time I lay eyes on my fragrance stash. As much as I love floral fragrances during the year I seem to go through a phase where I just want something earthier, darker and richer than my usual kind of pretty scents which may definitely be down to the weather change. Black tea, vetiver, pepper and wood are some of the key ingredients behind this heady scent. I would label this as being more of a casual, peppery, energizing everyday fragrance. It's an Eau De Toilette so the lasting power isn't great but I am always sure to keep it in my handbag for touch ups during the day. (Available at Selfridges 30ml £24.50).
 
Have you tried any khiels fragrances? What are your favourite earthy scents?

No comments:

Post a Comment