Wednesday 15 April 2015

A Futuristic Lipstick...


As much as I love vibrant lip colours I cant deny that I love nudes equally as much. Nudes have for long been my preferred whack on lipsticks paired with a feline flick and some bronzer its the ultimate keeping it safe option.

A new edition to my sash is Guerlains Rouge G lipstick. Guerlain always have the most luxe looking packaging with any product they make. It may be anything as small as an eye liner but still looking as gorgeous as ever. Unsurprisingly the Rouge G lipsticks are the same, they look pretty fascinating with two mirrors displayed upon the lipsticks release. Something about it looks super futuristic wouldn't you agree? I have the shade 15 Galiane its not on the pale or dark side of the scale, Its more of a pinky nude but slightly more deeper which I think would look great on all skin tones. Tiger grass, wild mango butter, gugul resin (used in Ayurvedic medicine) are some of the key ingredients that go in to this hydrating lipstick. Out of all things I love the formula, its creamy and has a balm like consistency and goes on like a dream. I cant help but notice how plump, smooth and soft my lips feel upon application.  It does have a slight shine to it without being at all sticky and still feeling as comfortable as ever. I wouldn't put it down as being a long lasting lipstick, but its a great one for perfecting and enhancing the lips. (Available at Debenhams £31.50)

What's your favourite nude lipstick? Let me know in the comments below! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment