Tuesday 26 August 2014

Rituals Review: Sweet Almond Oil & Indian Rose Himalaya Scrub



I have turned scrub crazy in the past few months! A good body exfoliator can really transform the skin in to looking more radiant, healthy and smooth.

Salt scrubs always leave me feeling refreshed, revitalised and relaxed. Rituals Sweet Almond Oil & Indian Rose Himalaya Scrub has become a necessity in my life! The scent of this scrub makes me feel as if I may be on 'cloud 9' It smells incredible something along the lines of smelling floral and minty. What I love about this scrub is the fact that it exfoliates like no other yet leaves the skin feeling velvety smooth, nourished and glistening with a healthy sheen. It has a lovely cooling effect after use and leaves a moisturising film on the skin. This scrub is a soothing and relaxing experience in a jar...(Available at Debenhams Rituals Sweet Almond Oil & Indian rose Himalaya Scrub 450g £19.50)


What are your favourite Rituals products?

No comments:

Post a Comment