Tuesday 15 July 2014

& Other Stories- Equatorial Dreams Bath & Body

 
'Tropical orchids in a golden amber haze...' As soon as this sentence rolled of my tongue I knew I had to have it. I am sure to love any thing that says orchids so this sure was my call! And at half price? Even better!

Equatorial Dreams Body Scrub: 'My oh my' this stuff smells super lush! Juicy pomegranate, coconut, mango, hint of tiger orchid, lily of the valley combined with sweet vanilla, milk and amber. That's summer in a jar people! The formula is gorgeous it has a slightly thicker formula than most exfoliators I have tried which is great it also lathers up but still carries on giving an excellent exfoliation. Skin is left feeling silky smooth and lusciously scented. (Available at & other stories 250ml RRP £7.00 Now £3.00)

Equatorial Dreams Body Lotion: I prefer using a lightweight body lotion in the summer months and this one just happens to be perfect its deeply-hydrating, moisturises wonderfully and smells divine. I am unable to link this below sadly due to & other stories not stocking this item online.

Equatorial Dreams Body Mist: Body mists are great for holding on and making fragrances last longer than usual. This sweetly scented body mist is fast drying and can be spritzed on at any time to re-awaken senses. (Available at & other stories 150 ml RRP £12.00 Now £4.00)


What are your favourite bath & body products?

No comments:

Post a Comment