Monday 14 July 2014

Dramatic Look Faves!

  
 

Here's a few faves that I have been loving for more of a dramatic look.

No7 Stay Perfect Eye shadow:

 A gorgeous charcoal coloured eye shadow with gold shimmer. The pigments of this eye shadow are buildable the more you apply the more intense the look will be. Its easy and fast to work with and great for blending. The packaging for this eye shadow does not have the name stated anywhere unfortunately so I am unable to link this below.

No7 Stay Perfect Metallic Eyes- Black:

 I have been smudging this eye liner on my lash line and I love the way it glides on effortlessly and lasts all day long the formula is absolutely amazing. I have this eye liner in black which has a beautiful frosty metallic sparkle to it. (Available at Boots £6.50)

Bobbi Brown Blush- Coral:

The magical looking blush is totally as good as it looks. The peachy coral blush with gold sparkles is perfect to add a subtle glow and warmth to any look. (Available at Selfridges £19.00)

Lancôme Lipstick- Kate Winslet:

 This vibrant rose lipstick is one of the most stunning pinks I own. Its creamy, velvety and moisturising. I feel this lipstick is more of a sheer lipstick but can be built on. The best way to describe this lipstick would be that it feels like a lip care product but looks like a lipstick. (Available at Boots £22.50)

Barry M- Yellow Topaz:

 I absolutely adore this top coat nail paint from Barry M. I personally love to use this on its own it just gives the prettiest flash of gold to nails within seconds and lasts super long. It goes on smoothly and dries quickly too. (Available at Boots £2.99)

Have you tried any of these products? Which ones are your favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment