Tuesday 8 July 2014

Sun Drenched Look

 
 
 
 I am totally obsessed with the sun drenched look this season from copper bronze to a flash of gold! I have carefully selected and reviewed some products that I find look awesome together..

No7 Hot To Trot Nail Colour:

This stunning metallic bronze shade from No 7 is a keeper! It lasts for up to four days on me without chipping, dries in minutes and has a fantastic easy to work with formula. (Available at Boots £6.00)

Kevyn Aucoin Matte Lip colour- Forever:

I am all for matte lipsticks and this one is probably the best formula I have seen on the market. Its hydrating, velvety, creamy and stays put all day. Its rich in pigment and no smearing or smudging is guaranteed. (Available at Space NK £26.00)

Look Beauty Statement Eyes- Luxe Shade 18

I love the colour of this eye shadow its like the perfect fiery bronze its almost in-between gold and copper got to love it! This is great for a wash of colour along the eyes its also buildable the more you apply the more intense the shade will be. (Available at Superdrug's £4.00)

I have previously reviewed Accessorize bronzer in bali and Nyx illuminator in narcissistic please do check it out here!


I would love to know what your favourite products are this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment