Wednesday 10 June 2015

A Lip Duo Thats So Worth It!

 
If there's one lip colour that I can wear all the time, whenever, and wherever it would have to be a nude. It may be drizzling outside or a hot summers day but a glossy or matte nude never loses its charm. My most adored nude lipstick at the moment is Charlotte Tilburys ultra creamy and moisturising K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in the shade Hepburn Honey. It enhances the shape and structure of the lips beautifully and would look flattering on any skin tone. Smoky eyes or a no makeup look this gloriously honey toned, pinky nude would be the perfect finishing touch to any look. It smells like sweet vanilla and feels super comforting on the lips. (Available at Charlotte Tilbury £23.00)
 
 Next up I like to apply a thick pinky toned gloss over my lipstick to give a plumping 3D look. Whilst lurking in the aisles of the drugstore and swatching and testing the different types of glosses I finally settled on Barry M's lip gloss in coral number 11. Its a perfectly pigmented nude-y pink that works and looks like a lip laquer but without the stickiness, It feels cushiony on the lips instead and looks ultra glamorous. And the best bit about it is that it smells like fruit salad candy! (Available at Superdrug £4.49)
 
What is your favourite nude lipstick or gloss? Let me know in the comments below! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment