Saturday 10 January 2015

Fabulous Finds Of 2014!

 

Happy 2015 all! It feels like 2014 has passed by at the click of a finger right? Every year we discover tonnes of beauty products that we treasure and fall head over heels in love with from the moment we unwrap, unseal and open. In 2014 I found a few products that I would be totally lost without. 

Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers:

I cannot go a day without including these in my daily makeup routine. I have dead straight lashes and these work wonders at curling my lashes before hand so once the mascara goes on your not having to battle to get your eyelashes to curl your simply just coating them which helps save me a good few minutes especially in the mornings.. (Available at Space NK £20.00)

Hourglass Eyeliner:

The cool thing about this is that its a waterproof gel liner but in a mechanical pencil form. I like to use this as part of my lower smokey lash line look, It has such a fine pencil tip that makes it perfect for running along the lower lash line to create an edgy look. (Available at Space NK £36.00)

Solar Powder Bronzer Soap & Glory:

This is undoubtedly one of my favourite bronzers, Its basically natural looking sun kissed skin in a pan people! Solar Powder can be used for an all over glow or can be a great option for a gentle contour, Its so finely milled with a cool toned shade which means that you really cant make a mess with this. (Available at Boots 9g £11.00)

Nyx Xtreme Lip Cream- Bonfire:

Ahhh- we now come to something that I have been dying to talk about, this lip cream by Nyx has been my most worn bold lip colour of the year! Bonfire is such a flattering shade its like a smack bang between rose and berry. The formula is creamy and even once it wears off it leaves a luscious raspberry stain lingering on the lips. (Available at Nyx Cosmetics net wt 7ml/0.23oz £7.00)

What are your fabulous finds of 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment