Sunday 8 March 2015

A Divine Smelling Hair Oil Treatment....

I have this thing for hair oils, they are so nourishing and concentrated that I can often notice the difference in the texture of my hair instantly. This was my first time trying anything from the Morrocanoil brand and I am glad to report that I am rather impressed. There's more to this treatment oil than just smelling good that's for sure. One thing that I was surprised about was that it has more of a gloopy- serum like consistency instead of the typical oily texture that most oils seem to have. I don't mind that at all only because it absorbs within the hair in a matter of minutes without leaving an overly oily trail. It does a great job at hydrating dull and dry hair, I like warming up a few drops between my hands and going in to massage it evenly throughout for a soft voluminous touch..


Hair oils are amazing stuff and I'm always on the look out to experiment, if you have any favourites that you would like to recommend please do let me know in the comments below :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment