Friday 6 March 2015

Chloe- #FRAGRANCEFRIDAYS

Happy Friday everyone, as promised here I am with my very first #FRAGRANCEFRIDAYS post and I could not think of a better fragrance than Chloe to start of with. Lets put it this way I do not have to be in any kind of mood to wear this its a fragrance that I can rock with day or night. I have it in an eau de parfum so it seems to last pretty much the whole day on me. This is now my third bottle and it is without a doubt the most adored fragrance in my collection! It smells very floral but not of the over powering kind, you know the type you can't even think of wearing in the train? You will be glad to know that its not like that at all.
 
Chloe contains freesia, lychee, peony, lily of the valley, magnolia, rose, amber and cedar. Hmmm, sounds luscious? (It really does smell as good as it sounds..) Rose, honey and lychee were enough for me to want this.  The combination of all of these notes make this fragrance in to a faultless feminine, floral and fruity scent. To a certain degree I feel that Chloe is a warm- snuggly fragrance, even though I have described it as being warm I could wear this at any time of the year (yes people that's how much I love this).  Lets take a moment for the gorgeous vintage and chic looking packaging... Isn't it gorgeous? Just a whiff of this always seems to remind me of a forest filled with peonies, lychees and roses *day dreamer*.

You can never go wrong with a rose infused feminine fragrance.. What's the most feminine fragrance you have ever owned? 

No comments:

Post a Comment