Saturday 30 August 2014

A Favourite New Eye Palette!






Its not always that I come across a palette that has a toasted marshmallow/chocolaty aroma. As soon as I lift the magnified lid of this high tech chocolate bar looking palette it fills my morning with a glorious joy. The outer cute pink packaging really sets the illusion of it being a bar of chocolate so much that the first time I bought this sweet pea home my sister took a look and asked if I would be sharing half the bar with her!

This delicious palette has a range of sixteen antioxidant-rich cocoa powder infused matte and shimmer shades. Natural browns, soft pinks and luscious plums all the more create a well defined look.What I love the most about this palette is the fact that it has a variety of colours for every occasion. The matte shades can be used during the day whilst the shimmery shades can be used for occasions. Not to mention I have made use out of every single one of them on a daily basis. The shades blend effortlessly and are long lasting of course with a primer applied before hand. This palette can simply create any look be it a dramatic look or a soft look. The name of the shades make me love this palette even more such as Strawberry bon bon, Hazelnut, Salted Caramel and Candied Violet. The Too Faced chocolate bar palette is really in a lead of its own... (Available at Debenhams Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eye Shadow Palette £45.00)

I would love to know your views on this palette. What's your favourite shade? Let me know in the comments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment