Thursday 19 June 2014

Review: Lush- Soak and Float/ Shimmy Shimmy Massage Bar

 
Soak and Float:

Infused with cade oil, lavender oil, rose petals and marigold petals. This shampoo bar gives the feel of a healthy scalp and really gives a squeaky clean kind of feel. I did find this bar to be drying for the ends of my hair I would recommend using a leave in treatment after a hair wash with this. It also has an annoyingly strong smell if you don't mind strong smells this may be the one for you! (Available at Lush £5.50/55g)


Shimmy Shimmy Massage Bar:

Infused with organic cocoa butter, shea butter, vanilla absolute and clary sage oil. I absolutely adore this shimmy shimmy massage bar its super moisturising and leaves my skin feeling ultra smooth once applied as well as leaving a trail of a glorious pearlescent shimmer. This will be perfect for high lighting the décolletage.  (Available at Lush £4.75/ 30g)

No comments:

Post a Comment