Wednesday 3 June 2015

May Faves!

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner East End Snob
Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque 01
 
I cant believe we are stepping in to June already that's almost half the year gone by ever so quickly! I have definitely ventured out and experimented more with some much loved drugstore products as well as a higher end foundation which I am super excited to talk about!


Collection Lengthening mascara:

I was after a waterproof mascara as I've heard that they tend to hold up the lashes for longer. And I must declare that it works its not just any old myth! I love the fact that I can wear this mascara the whole day and no fall out is guaranteed. The plastic wand itself is covered in tiny bristles which really gets in to the root of the lashes, separates and defines them wonderfully. (Available at Boots £3.99)

Rimmel Lasting Finish Concealer- Corrector:

My first ever full coverage drugstore concealer and I totally love it! It can be used on dark eye bags, blemishes and any pesky spots hanging around. It does a mighty good job at covering more or less anything if warmed up with the fingers first. One thing that I noticed was that after around seven hours it does start to slowly fade out so a touch up is required. (Available at Boots £5.49)

Burberry Fresh Glow Foundation:

The most exciting product of the month has been Burberrys Fresh Glow Foundation. Real talk this foundation gives such a youthful and fresh glow it is unbelievable. Its like a second layer of skin without looking like too much has been covered. Its around a medium coverage which is perfect as it just perfects the skin and lets my freckles on my nose peek through. I have the shade Rosy Nude which has the perfect yellow undertones to match my skin tone. This has been my star product of the month! (Available at Boots £35.00)

Bourjois Blush in Rose D'or:

Rose D'or is a rosy blush with hints of gold I like to use it as a highlighter and blush two in one. Once it hits the light the cheeks look so plump and healthy, such a pretty blush. The good thing about this is that you can never apply too much. (Available at Boots £7.99)

Exaggerate Lip Liner in East End Snob:

East End Snob is a natural pinky undertone lip liner, it enhances the shape and structure of the lips. I love using it to slightly over line my lips as its such a neutral colour. It goes with most of my nude lipsticks and wearing it in combination with them always makes my lipstick last longer. (Available at Boots £3.99)

Bourjois Rouge Edition Aqua Laque 01:

The formula of these are really cooling and feel slightly watery on the lips. Its not like the typical glosses, its non sticky and feels really comfortable and light once applied. I have the shade 01 Appechissant which is a gorgeous peachy pink. I love using it over lipsticks too for a pumping 3D effect. (Available at Boots £8.99)


What have been your much loved May products? Let me know in the comments below! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment