Saturday 12 December 2015

Review: Quick Fix Facials Masks

It was about time that I got myself in to the habit of using a face mask more frequently. Quick Fix Facials is a brand that I had never heard of before, so I was super excited to try them out. Each mask is very different from the other, some that I got on incredibly well with and the odd one that I just didn't like at all. They are fairly reasonably priced and can be found in the skincare aisles of boots.
One of my favourites from the brand is the Mega Moisture Mask which is aimed at dry skin, my skin is usually normal to combination but there are odd days where my skin is feeling quenched and thirstier than usual and applying makeup on dry skin is hard to get right (things can sometimes get messy!) Using this mask 10 minutes before makeup helps to unleash happier and less thirsty looking skin. It just smooth's the surface and makes the dry patches look slightly less noticeable. Next up is a mask that I reach for when ever my skin is feeling dull and congested, its the Purifying Charcoal Mask Charcoal masks are known to detox and get rid of all the nasty's, but what I love about this one is that Its not too harsh on the skin. Although its effective and helps to rebalance unhealthy looking skin it wont leave your skin feeling like its been stripped off its moisture. The Anti Blemish Mud Mask is aimed at oily and spot prone skin, It is a little drying so I wouldn't recommend it for anyone who suffers from dry or sensitive skin I haven't been using this one as much because at this time of the year hydration is all I need! Do not be fooled by the name Calming Clay Mask this mask honestly speaking is a nightmare! Whilst applying it I noticed a cooling sensation but after a few minutes my skin started to feel slightly heated and upon washing the mask off I noticed that my face resembled a tomato.. Seriously, my face was SO red and looked irritated what a disaster. I would love to know if anyone else had the same experience with this one or was it just me?
 
 What are your favourite go to masks? Let me Know in the comments below.
P.S.I hope your all having a fab weekend! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment