Tuesday 5 January 2016

Luxury Skincare Must Haves!

Happy New Year everyone! I still cant believe that 2015 has come to an end (where the hell did the year go... Yikes!) I hope you all had a lovely festive season indulging in lots chocolatey treats as I always do at this time of the year! I have carefully selected a few of my favourite luxury skincare products that work BIG on getting your skin back to normal after a hectic period. All of these products can be used on normal to dry skin types. However, if you have extremely sensitive skin get your hands on some samples first as I always say the feeling of a product not working out for you can be the worst feeling ever! Especially if its a luxury skincare item.
 
Omorivicza Hydra Melting Cleanser:
 
So I recently treated myself to an Omorovicza facial and it was the most pampering, beautiful and effective facial I have ever had in my LIFE! No joke people it was just the most relaxing facial ever with fantastic results. That being said I then got to redeem money on products of my choice and of course I went for a few products that felt amazing whilst having the facial. I believe the Hydra Melting Cleanser is a fairly new product but can I just say I have not come across anything else like this! Its a gel like cleanser that melts into an oil once it touches the skin, thankfully its great at taking of all of my makeup even the pesky little bits of mascara. If you have dry or oily skin don't be scared because one great thing about this product is that it does not strip the skin off its moisture nor does it leave any form of residue behind. After I cleanse using this invigorating cleanser I notice that my skin feels smooth, clean and well balanced. Another plus point is that no muslin cloth is needed whilst using this which is probably the main reason why I opted for this. If your like me and really cant be bothered with the muslin clothes this may be for you! (Available at Cult Beauty 100ml £65.00)
 
Caudalie Overnight Detox Oil:
 
Sometimes our skin can undergo various symptoms. The cause of these symptoms can be down to many reasons. Weather change, stress, pollution or maybe even a poor diet the list is endless. Sometimes a good face oil with properties of detoxifying the skin can help to reduce inflammation, calm the skin down from any redness and bring it back to its usual self. The Caudalie Polyphenol C15 Overnight Detox Oil consists of grapeseed oil (a great anti oxidant) as well as essential oils with detoxifying properties such as white santal, carrot, neroli and lavender oils. Sweet almond and rosehip oil help to regenerate and sooth the skin. You only need a few drops, massage it in to the skin and you will notice that it just absorbs in to the skin almost immediately. In the morning I cant help but notice how glowy and hydrated my skin looks after using this! (Available at Cult Beauty 30ml £29.00)
 
Refining Facial Polisher:
 
Another Omorovicza product that I absolutely adore! When it comes to exfoliators I need something very gentle anything too harsh causes my skin to break out and by the end of it my face seriously looks like a war zone! Thankfully with omoroviczas facial polisher I can now exfoliate twice a week without getting any breakouts. The refining polisher consists of marine micro- algea and natural pumice to exfoliate dead skin cells. At first the exfoliator is a dark green colour and once you start to exfoliate it turns in to a light green colour with more of a thicker texture. Overall its great at detoxifying, smoothing and adding radiance to the skin.  (Available at Cult Beauty 100ml £65.00)
 
What are your luxury skincare must haves? Let me know in the comments below :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment