Friday 5 September 2014

YSL VS BURBERRY

Complexion pens are a great way to blur out any imperfections and leave you with a flawless canvass. Needless to say, they are practical and easy to use which is why I love them!

Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat:

The much acclaimed complexion pen  is said to banish darkness, signs of fatigue and add instant radiance. The light weight formula provides a flash of brightness within seconds and its highlighting properties are rather impressive. If you are someone who does not suffer from dark circles it would work wonders acting as a highlight under the eyes. I initially bought this because I thought it would work as a concealer under the eyes too. To my surprise,  I was wrong I wouldn't recommend using this on dark circles as it can start to look messy after a few hours and you are promised a day full of touch ups! (Available at John Lewis 2.5 ml £22.50-£25.00)

Sheer Concealer Burberry:

I was slightly hesitant to try out the Burberry cosmetics line as to me it has always been a brand well known for its luxury fashion and clothing. A consultation at the Burberry store had quickly changed my views on their cosmetics line. I have been totally loving the sheer concealer in shade 2. This definitely is an all rounder it can be used as a highlighter or a concealer including dark circles. The light reflecting formula is slightly more rich, creamy and matte in comparison to the Touche Éclat. I would describe it as being of a medium coverage it provides more coverage than the Touche Éclat for sure. The sheer concealer is moisturising, illuminating and contains wild rose which guarantees continuous hydration for the skin. Another reason why I love this so much is because the lasting power is incredible no touch ups are needed! (Available at John Lewis 2.5 ml £26.00)

My favourite out of the two would hands down have to be the Burberry Sheer Concealer.

I would love to know your thoughts on these. What are your favourite concealers?

No comments:

Post a Comment