Friday 13 March 2015

Floris White Rose- #FRAGRANCEFRIDAYS

A trip to Jermyn street is where I came across the beautiful Floris store and that's where I discovered this little gem. If there's one fragrance that I save for the evenings it has to be white rose by Floris . It was made in the 1800's and is simply a classic rose fragrance, its like a breath of fresh air. Although white rose was created years ago it smells very modern and thankfully doesn't smell at all overbearingly stuffy as some old fashioned scents do. White rose contains aldehydic, rose, carnation, violet, jasmine, iris, amber and musk. I have not yet come across a commercial fragrance that smells quite like this. To me this fragrance smells like someone has squeezed fresh white roses in to this cute looking bottle. What I like the most is that even though its an eau de toilette it still seems to hang around for a while. Overall a Clean, feminine and comforting fragrance by Floris. (Available at John Lewis 50ml £55.00)



I would love to try more Floris fragrances. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment