Saturday 16 May 2015

Tried And Tested Haircare.

I have never been overly passionate about a hair care product only because I never seem to notice much of a difference. So recently I decided to experiment with the most talked about shampoos and conditioners out there, to get more of a feel of what they are like. And most importantly to find out if they are worth it.

Khiels

Khiels Superbly Smoothing Argan Oil range is sulphate, silicone and paraben free containing sesame oil, safflower oil, cocoa butter and fairly traded argan oil. Although this range is formulated for frizzy and unruly hair there was no noticeable difference in the texture of my hair. Instead it left my hair feeling dry and dull in need of some serious nourishment. Being the priciest duo on this list I was expecting hair smoothing results. Another down side was the scent of the shampoo and conditioner I really can't make out what it smells like but I can certainly say that its not a fragrance you want lingering in your hair.

Verdict: 4/10

Sachajuan

The Swedish brand has taken the world by storm with its hair care range making a mark of its own. I decided to get my hands on the Scalp Shampoo which is made to target irritation and the Dry Hair Conditioner which is formulated to treat and repair dry hair. The shampoo was extremely gentle on my scalp quite the soothing kind and the conditioner helped to smooth and detangle wonderfully. And the fact that they both smell good is a bonus.

Verdict: 7/10

Dove

I had wanted to try the Dry Oil shampoo and conditioner from the advanced hair series for such a long time before I finally got them. I am using the pair at the moment and I can safely say that they are exceptionally good. The Dry Oil range is infused with African Macadamia Oil to treat dull and dry hair without weighing the hair down. The shampoo cleanses effectively without stripping off any moisture whilst the conditioner rehydrates and nourishes the hair leaving it silky soft. They both smell incredibly amazing too something along the lines of being nutty and sweet.

Verdict: 9/10

Dove has hands down been my favourite on this list its afford and delivers hair flowing results. I would love to know if you have tried any of these and how they worked for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment